|Dark Castle Murder Case|
|Romanized||Ankoku-jou Satsujin Jiken|
|Type||Short Case - 20th Anniversary Series|
|Date Released||6 June 2012 - 20 June 2012|
|Characters||7 People (3 Man & 4 Women)|
|Death||1 People (1 Man)|
|Location||Dark Castle Event - Tokyo|
|Last Case||Murder at 10000 Meter Altitude|
|Next Case||Why The Fireplace is Burning?|
Dark Castle Murder Case is first short case in Kindaichi Case Files : 20th Anniversary Series.
|Dark Castle Murder Case Characters|
|Hajime Kindaichi||Miyuki Nanase||Isamu Kenmochi|
|Harue Ayakawa||Rokuro Kujiragi||Ryu Kageshima||Akari Kageshima|
|Natsuki Karino||Takeshi Kirimori||Ran Kirimori|
|Sota Murakami||Makoto Makabe||Takenori Okamachi||Miyahiko Kyotani|
- Harue Ayakawa (23) - Event Navigator.
- Rokuro Kujiragi (20) - Participant. Collage Student.
- Ryu Kageshima (28) - Participant. Lawyer.
- Akari Kageshima (28) - Participant. Lawyer.
- Natsuki Karino (32) - Participant. Office Lady.
- Takeshi Kirimori (40) - Participant. Entrepreneur.
- Ran Kirimori (13) - Participant. Junior High School Student.
Ran Kirimori is the culprit behind the death of Takeshi, her stepfather. Using the mosquito sound ringtone, which cannot be heard by anyone above the age of 20, Ran managed to pinpoint Takeshi's location within the darkness and stabbed him to death with a poison syringe. It is revealed that Takeshi, who is a con-artist, murdered Ran's mother Sachiko and disguised the crime as a suicide in order to claim her fortune shortly after their marriage. As the police was unable to bring Takeshi to justice despite the clear motive, Ran decided to take the matter into her own hands and avenged her mother.